Many people today are wondering how they can step up and help the thousands of vulnerable children in need.
Focus on the Family, in conjunction with Lifeline Children’s Services, is hosting a free event Aug. 20 in Birmingham at Valleydale Church. The Wait No More event is an opportunity for people to discover what roles they can play in supporting the foster and adoption community.
The event runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with the following objectives for attendees:
- Understand God’s heart for vulnerable children in foster care
- Be inspired through real-life experiences and passionate front-line leaders in the field
- Learn how to get involved through foster care, adoption from foster care or supporting a family who does
- Connect with local community agencies and ministries
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch.
Whether families are considering fostering, adopting or wanting to support those who do, this event will provide resources to connect with local community agencies and ministries.
Questions can be sent via email to WaitNoMore@fotf.org. To sign up, click here.