We are having a great time working with our church partners to expand TAB Media (The Alabama Baptist, TAB News, TAB Online, etc.) resources to their members.
And in some cases churches are helping make TAB available to their congregations for the first time ever or the first time in a long while.
During Read TAB Day in August, we customized video and promotional materials for five churches:
- Grace Baptist Church, Sumiton, and Pastor Andy Frazier
- Fultondale First Baptist Church and Pastor Mark Gainey
- Bethel Baptist Church, Dora, and Pastor John Foles
- Glynwood Baptist Church, Prattville, and minister of education and outreach Greg Platt
- The Baptist Church at McAdory, McCalla, and Pastor Bill McCall.
Also for Read TAB Day, TAB’s Jennifer Rash and Cynthia Watts shared during a special service in August at First Baptist Church, Abbeville.
More recently the TAB staff has been working with churches to encourage subscriptions and/or to provide subscriptions for key leaders at the following churches:
- Macedonia Baptist Church, Ranburne, and Pastor Morgan Bailey
- Eastaboga Baptist Church and senior adult pastor John Whetstone
- East Brent Baptist Church, Pensacola, Florida, and Pastor Wade Rials.
Rash and Debbie Campbell also had opportunities to share with two groups in September. They shared with the senior adults at East Highland Baptist Church, Hartselle, and with the Woman’s Missionary Union group at First Baptist Church, Birmingham. Watts also participated in the First, Birmingham, event.
Several team members have been participating in a variety of other church, associational and state meetings.
Share with others: