Read TAB Day is just a few weeks away — Sunday, Aug. 23 — but we’re doing something a little different this year: Our Read TAB Day emphasis is actually going to stretch until the end of 2020.
Our goal is to double our engagement by Dec. 31. It sounds like a lofty goal, but we believe we can do it with your help.
The idea is to play on the “each one, reach one” concept, which is why we’re asking each of our supporters to share at least one part of what TAB Media offers with someone not already connected to us.
As of Aug. 1, the total number of people we can count engaged with us in some form is 97,220 — that includes print subscribers, digital subscribers, followers on all of our social media platforms, podcast listeners, website visitors and more.
To double our engagement, we’ll need that number to be 194,440 by Dec. 31. Think we can do it?
TAB works each day to inspire, inform and connect believers across Alabama, the nation and the world, but it’s the support of our readers that makes our efforts possible.
Grow with us
By sharing us with friends and family, you are connecting your loved ones with a publishing ministry focused on sharing news in a fresh way while also helping believers grow in their faith journeys.
But that’s not all — you also will be playing a vital role in the life of this ministry.
TAB wants to stand the test of time and continue to grow and adapt with each changing season.
Ways you can share TAB
- Help someone obtain a subscription to the print edition — which comes with an enhanced PDF digital edition and an all-access pass to our online platforms as well as discounts on events and workshops sponsored by TAB for those interested.
- Share our social media platforms with family members so they can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to the TAB Media Group channel on YouTube.
- Visit our blog for young adults at theropetab.com.
- Subscribe to and share our weekly podcasts with friends and family.
- Subscribe to TAB Highlights, a Monday–Wednesday–Friday email newsletter with the latest headlines in the world of faith and a link to the latest podcast. Sign up on our homepage at tabonline.org.
Be thinking about what you might share with someone, and let us help you in the effort. Call us at 800-803-5201, ext. 118, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also are welcome to reach out to us through any of our social media platforms. (TAB)