More than 50 years ago, there was only one Baptist church in Elba, so Baptists went downtown to attend First Baptist Church. Then in 1953, that church, along with Coffee Baptist Association, decided there was a need for another Baptist church in the western part of town. Four years later, that vision became a reality in the form of a…
Want to read the full article and more?