Welcome to The Alabama Baptist

Other related sites for The Alabama Baptist

This option may be turned off in your profile page. If you are having
trouble with the link, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.

youtube

Register

Login

forgot password
 

RESOURCE CENTER AND ARCHIVES

Top News Story

Ministry Tips — Being Successful

July 23, 2015

Trinity Baptist Church, Roanoke  1. Never compare yourself to other pastors because we all have different callings.  What is the definition of success in the ministry anyway? Is it the size of your church? Only 0.1 percent of United States churches have 10,000 in attendance each week. Does that mean the rest of us, the 99.9 percent, are unsuccessful? No. Abel was successful because he was a faithful giver. Enoch was successful because he walked with God. Noah was successful because he built a boat. Abraham was successful because he obeyed. Rahab was successful because she hid the spies (that one was the coolest to me). They all had different callings.  2. Never look at anything other than God’s Word to describe the meaning of success.  The...

read more »

Recent News news archive »

Digital Edition

Click here for our digital edition!

Video go to video library »

Stay Connected to The Alabama Baptist — Jean Ivey, Tuskegee Lee Baptist Association

Jean Ivey, administrative assistant for Tuskegee Lee Baptist Association, shares why she thinks...

Text size : A+ A- R
Powered by Google Translate
Full Member of Alabama Press Association


Site Developed by Dirextion | Login to SMS